Saturday, January 30, 2010

Major Maddox's Top Ten at Ten Months!


From the hours prior to his birth, everything about little Major Maddox has been calm and serene. (Well, almost everything.....I have a few vague memories around 8 weeks.) But those are long forgotten and overshadowed. He is such a sweet little bundle. His eyes light up a room. As happy that I am, to see him grow, change, develop-I am sad that he is seven weeks from turning ONE!! How can that be? We were just going to the hospital, three weeks early....with little Berkley-21 months at the time......

So, in random order I decided to compose Major's Top Ten:

10. Walking around the house holding your hand
9. Splashing and giggling in the tub with his big Sis
8. Crawling/scooting around on the floor, looking for anything to put in his mouth
7. Playing with sister's toys
6. Being pushed on a ride on toy
5. Being swayed to sleep
4. Pulling Hydee's tail
3. Chewing on books
2. Saying, Dada, Mama, and Baba
1. Clapping-it makes him smile from ear to ear


Now, in random order ten (of the many) things that I love about my sweet little Major

10. Cuddling with him in the morning
9. When his eyes light up when I walk in the room
8. His sweet little hands and beautiful blue eyes
7. Listening to him giggle and squeal with Berkley
6. Watching him throw-he's already got quite an arm!!
5. His sweet, laid back personality
4. His calmness
3. Watching him learn to do new things
2. Rocking him at night
1. Being his Mommy-how blessed I am!!

3 comments:

  1. Major is special and oh, so sweet. I can't believe he will very soon be one year old. Hang on to every fleeting moment and enjoy them to their fullest! Time passes so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy, this brings tears to this Grandma's heart! He is so precious! I am so very blessed to be a part of your and your sweet sweet babies lives. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, what a neat "top ten" idea! I know there are countless moments and memories, but the highlights surely warmed my heart...

    ReplyDelete