Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cherries on Top of my Sunday

Ok, so I really don't like those "fake," red, rubby cherries Texans "claim" as Cherries....but, it sounded like a catchy little title-so here is a short list of my cherries on top:

Berkley asking her teacher if she could go potty (twice)at Sunday School this morning-her first day in Sunday School not wearing diapers! YEAH!!

Major cooing, giggling and talking.

Berkley saying her name- "Beekley Ewwa"

Major cuddling in church this morning.

Berkley and Major taking an afternoon nap at the sametime each day for four days in a row! YEAH!

Now, those are some great cherries to add to any Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Berkley and Major are both so sweet and so different from each other. As they should be. I love to hear their sweet voices and it's adorable the way she says her name. I know how rejuvenating it is for you when they take a nap at the same time. I love you Sweet and this is a wonderful time. You are an awesome Mom.

    ReplyDelete