Thursday, December 17, 2009

Have you ever seen a two year old with braces?

While quietly eating lunch the other day, Berkley said "Mommy I think I have something stuck in my braces!" She often asks me to open my mouth "like a Hippo-Mommy" and take a look at my braces. We talk about how much longer I will have them on (one more year, for a total of THREE years!) and how they are making my teeth nice and straight.

Today, we flossed for the first time. I realized it was something that I hadn't done. So we pretended like I was the dentist and she lay down on the floor and did great!! She let me gently floss between her little teeth. She even giggled a few times, because it tickled-making the first experience a good one. Her Daddy is a very good and consisitent flosser, unlike her Mommy. So, Daddy will be happy to know that Berkley's seems to have taken to flossing like a duck to water.

After her nap this afternoon, I found her in the bathroom with about 3 yards of floss. "I have something stuck in my braces, Mommy!"

1 comment:

  1. This is priceless Amy! She is so adorable! I don't ever want her to lose her sweet sweet spirit. Love you.

    ReplyDelete